Tuesday, April 25th, 2023, Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen & Bar – The City – 11, 13, 14 South Pl, London EC2M 7EB
To effectively manage incentive compensation, players in banking, in insurance, brokerage and investment management, need innovative digital solutions capable of improve:
- Collaboration between HR and Finance by removing siloed data hub
- Accuracy and auditability by removing the use of error prone excel files
- Improve talent retention in the sales force by reducing disputes
Digital transformation of incentive compensation processes increases the performance of the commercial network, improve compliance with regulators and provide efficiency savings.
Akeron is pleased to invite you to an exclusive dinner event, special guest one of the biggest European banks discussing its experience in Private Banking.
Together we will describe the best way to optimize incentive compensation management and gain:
- Centralization of all the processes related to the incentives recognition
- Reduction of time spent in managing incentives
- Transparency and auditing of data up the highest level of detail
- Lower turnover rate and high-performing employees retention
6:15pm The digitalization of the variable incentive process in the Financial Services world – Akeron
6:30pm Case Study: The digitalization process of incentive compensation in asset management and private banking
7:00pm: Closing and Dinner