Corporate Strategy Execution Manager
Akeron, first and only Italian company recognized as Representative Vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Sales Performance Management, is the strategic partner of Companies that want to face change through a data driven digital transformation. Our mission is to offer innovative Software Solutions developed by industry experts that help increase PRODUCTIVITY, manage, and improve business PERFORMANCE by always putting PEOPLE at the center.
We are looking for a Corporate Strategy Execution Manager, that will act as primary point of contact for the CEOs with all the external and internal parties.
Scope of the role:
As a managerial figure, she/he has a deep understanding of the company and knows who the key personnel are. She/he is involved in decision-making and communication processes. She/he acts as a business partner for the CEO thanks to her/his global vision of the processes, relationships and information flows within the organization.
Main Tasks and Activities:
- Organize the agenda and schedule appointments, maintain and update CEO’s calendar and send reminders (with the support of the office manager)
- Screen all incoming inquiries and requests and route accordingly. Deal with emails and prepare correspondence, both internal and external, on behalf of the CEO
- Manage administrative duties, according to the CEO’s inputs
- Manage relationships with collaborators, suppliers, guests and institutions where requested
- Produce and edit documents, minutes, reports and presentations
- Coordinate travel arrangements, prepare itineraries, plan logistics, and submit expense reports
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information and observe best business practices
- Prepare facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required
- Prepare meetings (agenda, presentations, etc.) and coordinate follow up activities
- Supervise projects across the organization
- Support the CEOs in coordinating activities across the executive team
The ideal candidate will have gained the key below skills:
Excellent knowledge of the Office Package, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
Passion. You love what you do, and your enthusiasm never wavers with the specifics of a given task or team.
Accuracy and precision. Your attention to detail is spot-on, and you’re painstakingly accurate.
Drive. You’re energetic and hard-working, and you persevere through adversity until the job is done—and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results.
Organization and structure. You’re meticulously organized and superbly structured, so you can handle multiple tasks and responsibilities with poise and precision.
Confidentiality. You have impeccable judgment and take great care in maintaining the confidentiality of our data.
Humility. You’re down-to-earth, eager to listen to feedback and constructive criticism, and ready to support your team with whatever it needs to succeed.
A collaborative nature. You can understand others and work well with them, balancing patience and assertiveness.
Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge.
Fluent English and Italian. You can read and write fluently both in English and in Italian. The knowledge of a second language is preferred.
Available for business trips both in Italy and abroad.
We preferably appreciate candidates coming from Strategic Consulting Firms and having completed an MBA or having attended a prestigious University.
What We Offer:
- A sustainable and inclusive work environment that can enable each of ourƏ employees to grow professionally, enhance their soft skills, and engage openly with all company stakeholders
- A clear and shared career path
- A flexible organizational approach and possibility to work in a hybrid mode alternating smart working and onsite presence
- An open-ended contract with a salary aligned with the market and the skills actually accrued
We believe in Talent:
We believe that talent is the crucial differentiator of companies in the business world and we believe that our success lies in the skills and commitment of our people. We work to generate spirit and passion, and engage our people, with a caring and sensitive approach to the individual.
- Alone we lose, together we win! Everyone gives their all for the success of the team
- If we don’t like something we fight to change it! From diversity and confrontation come great ideas
- Inclusion, listening, transparency, kindness are our guidelines!
- We want everyone to find their own space and contribute their ideas to improve our organization while cultivating their own ambitions
If you recognize yourself in these values and characteristics, do not hesitate to send us your application!
This announcement is addressed to both genders, in accordance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03