Full Stack Developer Java – Albania
Lucca (Italy) ibrida
Akeron is a leading and rapidly growing international software house at the forefront of cutting-edge technology solutions. We are the first and only Italian company recognized as Representative Vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Sales Performance Management. Our innovative products and services cater to a diverse range of clients worldwide, empowering them to thrive in the digital age.
For our R&D department of the Albania branch, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer who flourish in a highly collaborative environment where he/she can think outside the box, challenge the status quo, and innovate both products and processes.
Main Tasks and Activities:
- Analyze and define the development tasks necessary to achieve the proposed functional objectives
- Develop in Java environment, with an emphasis on architectural design, re-usability, and algorithmic study for the purpose of performance optimization
- Develop in the Angular/Vaadin environment to implement new configuration masks and launch of functionality
- Conduct testing activities on various levels (unit, integration, non-regression, end-to-end)
- Collaborate with devops activities that aim to progressively achieve continuos integration
The ideal candidate will have gained the key below skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer studies Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, information systems or related field and/or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Prior experience of at least 2 years gained preferably in structured companies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent team working skills
- Problem Solving
- Knowledge of Italian language
- Knowledge of .NET is preferred
What We Offer:
- A sustainable and inclusive work environment that can enable each of ourƏ employees to grow professionally, enhance their soft skills, and engage openly with all company stakeholders
- A clear and shared career path
- A flexible organizational approach and possibility to work in a hybrid mode alternating smart working and onsite presence
- An open-ended contract with a salary aligned with the market and the skills actually accrued
We believe in Talent:
We believe that talent is the crucial differentiator of companies in the business world and we believe that our success lies in the skills and commitment of our people. We work to generate spirit and passion, and engage our people, with a caring and sensitive approach to the individual.
- Alone we lose, together we win! Everyone gives their all for the success of the team
- If we don’t like something we fight to change it! From diversity and confrontation come great ideas
- Inclusion, listening, transparency, kindness are our guidelines!
- We want everyone to find their own space and contribute their ideas to improve our organization while cultivating their own ambitions
If you recognize yourself in these values and characteristics, do not hesitate to send us your application!
This announcement is addressed to both genders, in accordance with laws 903/77 and 125/91, and to people of all ages and nationalities, in accordance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03